nothing...

water isn't ready to pop.

come back later.

{see new Rich Moment}

Comments

  1. So did he try to break it and it wouldn't? Just curious...

    If that's the case then woohoo for your iron amniotic sac.

    Good luck again, my friend. I've been sending lots and lots of prayers for you. I really hope it all works out how you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been dying to hear all day! thanks for the update... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things get moving and you can have or at least try to have this baby VBAC or TLAC (whatevr it is :)! I know whatever happens you will have a super adorable little baby! Love you and praying for you! You area a wonderful Mom Ash, no matter how you bring this little bundle into the world, remember that!!! Thinking of you always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the "Rich Moment." Always makes Alan and me laugh. Hopefully this little guys decides to get coming soon! It doesn't matter how he gets here in the end, as long as he gets here and joins your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I am so anxious for you. Is there anyway I can get your address?? you can email it to me at ljay20@hotmail.com if you want to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!