dandelions



Daddy: 
"Parker what did you draw?"

Parker: 
"This is you and this is mommy because she has a big head."

There go his chances of getting a bike for summer.

However, the little man does redeem himself by picking a bouquet of flowers for me everyday.

He was picking flowers one day at the park and said,

"Mom, these are for you {reaching out one hand} 
and these are for Colette {reaching out his other hand}
because I need to get married."

"Well, Parker you won't marry me or Colette because we are your family."

"Mom, can we go to Sadie's house then?"

And Sadie's dad answered the door. 
His first encounter with the father of his future bride. 


Later in the van Parker asked, 

"Where do dandelions come from?" 

"Heavenly Father put them on the earth for us."

"So when I pick them I need to run away really fast so that he won't catch me?" 



Comments

  1. HAHAHA!! I LOVE your amazing sense of humor! You say everything the way I wish I could say it! "There go his chances of a bike in the summer." AWESOME! Such a cute, sweet little boy! We're going through this same "marriage" thing with Kati right now. She keeps saying she wants to marry Scott, but he gets mad and yells, "Kati... I'm your brother! You have to find your own person to marry!" Kids're so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Cuteness. Parker is adorable and too stinkin' smart. I always love when kids give us a glimpse into their imagination and way of thinking. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Heather.. you just have this amazing way of saying things! Parker is so creative and getting so smart. And I love his picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I touched something and my comment disappeared. I was saying how sweet of Parker to do that. Sadie was telling our extended family how Parker got her a yellow and purple flower. Ashley lets stay in touch because you never know! we definitely approve of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog! It always makes me laugh! I thought I would just drop you line and tell you I was thinking of you-- and if you get a chance you should check Facebook or my blog for some exciting news! ; ) miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, kids are great! I'ts amazing how they come up with these things, it must always be entertaining at your house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he says the funniest things! :)that is so sweet that he gives you and colette flowers...so cute! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!