birthday week

Thanks to my friend Chelsea I had the idea to throw an ANGRY BIRDS party
for Parker, Colette, and Richard. 
I'm sure I've mentioned maybe once or twice  
that they have really close birthdays. 
Colette and Richard's is even on the same day. 

Richard's parents came up for the weekend.
So a huge party seemed extremely appropriate this year. 
And when you have toddlers, destructive behavior is inevitable...
so you might as well make it the theme of your party.

Get ready for toddler demolition mayhem.

Thank you pinterest...


I'm not a cake decorator. 
But, worse things have happened. 
Anything with shaved chocolate all over it looks fine to me! 
please go make it...
right now...
I'll wait for you to get back...

{It was perfect wasn't it?}





Let the demolition begin!


I couldn't wait for the kids to knock the smile of this smug little pigs face.
by the way, it took me a week to make this pinata that lasted about 8 minutes. 

may all your wishes come true...

Our Angry Birds party actually made some pretty Happy Kids!

Colette and I meeting a real life bird at the local minor league baseball game.

I've got a couple baseball fanatics on my hands. 
They were hooked. 
Colette has already asked multiple times, "Can I play baseball?!"

Birthday Dinner...
complete with chocolate chimis.

Irish twins.


And what was Mitchell doing this whole time?


Getting bullied by aunt Lisa.

Chasing these strange colorful balls that always blow away.

August makes me so happy. 
It's like how people celebrate Christmas in July,
except it's Birthdays in August.

I get emotional because without these three beautiful and irreplaceable people
my life would be so much less important.

Happy Birthday
to my first born miracle son, Parker
my charming sweetheart, Colette
and the perfect man, my Richard.

Comments

  1. What a great party! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley! I miss you so much! I feel terrible that we missed you the other weekend, but I think we will be coming up in October for a baby blessing, so maybe we can catch you this time. (and I'll remember to tell you exactly when we're coming so we can plan for it!)

    You have such a beautiful little family- I love to hear all your stories. I can't believe how big Parker and collette are, they aren't babies anymore they're like....kids or something! Great party idea too, you are so talented! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great Mom. What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!