did you know?
ashley: richard:
Richard and I met in New York State, when was it?
January 2006.
We both served in the Pittsburgh, PA mission.
He wrote to me after he went home, my last three
months.
The mission president told me to.
He came to visit me in Dallas, Texas on...
New Years Eve 2006.
Our first official date was in Salt Lake City.
Top floor of the Joseph Smith building.
We had a long distance relationship for several months.
I was in Vegas.
I was in Idaho.
I came to visit Vegas in the spring sometime.
It was Groundhog's Day 2007.
and he proposed.
Then I went home to Texas for the summer.
So I followed you
and worked for your dad.
We were sealed in the Dallas Temple on August 18, 2007.
Five years ago
today.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversay!
How appropriate to post a picture of us next to "Old Faithful."
Are you referring to me?
Because you're older than me.
I hope that the next fifty years are as faithful and adventurous
as the last five have been.
true. true.
what else could we say?
nothing.
we should just leave it like this?
you're asking too many questions.

Super cute post! Congratulations on 5 years and 3 beautiful kids. You guys are an inspiration. Someday I hope to meet Rich and the kids in person.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite anniversary post ever. Just so you know. :)
ReplyDeletethis made me smile :) so.... where are you editing your pictures now that picnic is out of commission?
ReplyDeleteYou always have the best posts!! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Aniversary! August is a busy month in your house isn't it? Three birthdays and an anniversary!
ReplyDelete