301ST POST ANSWER KEY CELEBRATION!!!

We've had a good week. There's been tons of activity around these parts of late. 
Some have correctly guessed, 
some cheated (I'm not going to mention any Doug's...I mean names), 
some just played for fun,
and some pretended to have fun...

Needless to say I do have the answer key;
in the format I remember answer keys for this type of game being in
...Pencil Sketch.
I don't know where I got this idea for this game in the first place.
If I really think hard about it,
I believe it's from the Highlights magizine in the Doctor's office as a kid.
It was either Highlights or Green Eggs and Ham,
and I've read that too too many times to pick it up again.
(I don't think I would read that book here or there or anywhere, or with a fox...) 
So, Highlights it was...

Here it is:


There were 10 changes in all.

My personal favorites:
1) for looks. Colette's bow. I mean this wasn't some click and delete picture, I had to carefully match the plaid on my shirt to fit over the top of her bow. {tear}
2) for comic relief. My ear is missing! what?! I said, MY EAR IS MISSING.. oh wait I'm talking to myself.
3) for mischievousness. The hair band in the mirror. Take that Through the Looking Glass.
4) for sneakiness. Mitchell's finger. POOF! it was gone. You didn't see anything {arm waving}...

I hope you had fun. I already have plans for another game/post. 
Stay tuned to see who, of the ones who got it right, get's the prize!

-Richard


Comments