San Diego - Finale

Ok, THE LAST DAY!

Richard had to present his research to the conference one more time,
then we could leave.

So he rehearsed, and paced, and practiced...
And we checked out of the hotel. 

He did a really great job! 
He didn't get hammered like the first time.

But meanwhile, Michelle and I took the kids back to downtown
to stop in a little shop we both had been craving to go.

GHIRADELLI'S.


It was so much more than a chocolate shop.
They had giant ice cream sundaes.
Old timey style with the tall frosted glasses. 
Plus we found a parking spot right in front, 
so it was definitely meant to be. 
{By the way, thanks to the beautiful Michelle for driving everywhere}
I'm not a good driver, especially in the city!


Colette can hold her own. 
Don't you worry!



On our way out of town, 
we went to the beautiful San Diego Temple.



It was a beautiful day!



They had a couple large nativities on the grounds.
When we first saw them I said, 
"Look Parker it's Jesus!"
He looked immediately up to the sky and said, 
"He came down!?!?"
It was really funny.



My favorite babies.


Yay! I'm out of the car!



Now can we go back to grandma's?
Yes, I can smell the turkey already...



As soon as we got back to Las Vegas, Parker found...
Richard's old game boy.
And he played it all.the.time.



Black Friday shopping in Vegas with cousin Jonah.



THANKSGIVING DAY TURKEY BOWL!
mad cousin craziness.



Sometimes a girl just needs her grandma.
This is my favorite picture of the whole trip. 



Well, thanks for coming to San Diego with us!
I hope you have a fun Thanksgiving break too!

Comments

  1. hahaha... "he came down?!" Best thing I've heard all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! I've enjoyed looking at the updates from your San Diego adventure. Now I've got a serious craving for an ice cream sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a BLAST!!! You are killing me with the ice cream. Byron is working and ruby is in bed.... I'm stuck with only looking at the ice cream :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the posting. I think it is really fun to follow your families adventures. Looks like a grand time was had by all. I am glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!