2012 still
I know it's January-something, 2013...
but I'm not ready for that yet!
Let's pretend that it is still December and it's not too late to post Christmas vacation pictures.
Thanks.
but I'm not ready for that yet!
Let's pretend that it is still December and it's not too late to post Christmas vacation pictures.
Thanks.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds...
{This is a blackmail photo if I've ever seen one.}
Hey, I asked for a black horse!
Keep looking Colette, you'll find it.
Grandpa and Mitchell
There's a new sheriff in town.
What's a four-year-old boy without a nerf gun?
The Christmas Princess!
What's a three-year-old girl without dress-up clothes?
Excuse me! Is this really my only present?
Maddie seems to have some reservations about this.
Mitchell?!? Where did you put your binky!?!
A good old Christmas game of
"keep the balloon off the floor"
Heath had a hard time understanding the rules.
{he's in the middle, on the couch}
Colette has a real "eye" for art.
It's really in her teeth, I think.
And nothing spreads yuletide cheer like whipped cream all over your face.
Sorry Sinclair. It wasn't me.
Parker holding his newest little cousin, Grant.
Colette, Parker and Grant.
He is barely 6 weeks
Colette leading the group in some stirring Christmas carols.
Even though the only song she would ever sing was
"Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friiiiday, Saturday!"
Thank You Preschool.
Jonah's shirt is remarkably accurate.
Takes one to know one, eh Jonah?
Playing "card" games with 21st century gamers.
Such fun.... {sarcasm}
"Stop texting and play! It's your turn!"
Curtis, Randy and Sonia Hill.
We always love when they are around.
Mitchell boy at Christian's Eagle Court of Honor.
My little future Eagle Scout.
Anji cuddling with Mitchell
{while mom is Christmas shopping baby!}
Colette cuddling with Morticia
Parker and Colette watching the aquarium at Caesar's Palace Forum Shops.
I know when there is a huge aquarium in the middle of the shopping mall,
I probably can't afford anything they sell in there.
Since we were in Las Vegas for quite some time,
we decided to take a day trip out into the middle of Death Valley.
why?
Well, because someone decided to build a gigantic mansion home there.
why?
Because he was faking that he owned a gold mine.
why?
Because he was actually making more money from people investing in his fake gold mine
than if he really did own a gold mine.
why?
Because nobody would really come out to Death Valley to check if he really did have a gold mine.
Except, someone eventually did.
but I digress...
Welcome to Scotty's Castle.
{sidenote, when you can pick up a stick with the broken soles of your shoes,
isn't it time to shop around for new shoes? of course not!}
Colette walking up the steps to the Death Valley oasis known as
the Scotty's Castle public bathrooms.
The generator room of Scotty's Castle.
The man who built the house,
{who wasn't actually Scotty}
was a very clever engineering man.
He could generate his own power to the mansion,
and pump his own water.
crazy.
Oh one day to have a giant red gate as the secured entrance to your enormous Spanish villa mansion house.
I'll pin that under "dream home" for sure.
Mitchell was sleeping this whole time.
Just so you know.
And NOW, it can be 2013.
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas break! Happy new year!
ReplyDelete