Viva Las Vegas... A-GAIN!

Richard's family just can't keep us away.
We went for Thanksgiving.
We went for Christmas.
THEN we aren't even home for 2 weeks when we get a call:

"Doug {Richard's older brother} is flying in from Hungary TOMORROW!
You guys HAVE TO COME SEE HIM!!"

These guys keep inventing ways to get us back to visit. =)

Doug, his beautiful wife Evi, their twins, Zoe and Veda, and their handsome boy Jake,
all moved to Evi's home, Hungary! {The country; not the condition in which you are underfed.}

Remember them? Read about them here...

Doug, being American, needed to renew his driver's license.
They wouldn't allow him to do it over the phone.
So $800, and a 12 hour flight later, and he was at the Las Vegas DMV.
{I will NEVER complain about going down the street to renew my licence for like 20 dollars.

Doug is currently in the works of opening a Mexican Restaurant, GRINGOS AMIGOS!
I told him if he would fly me there, I would work for free!
Talk about a life long dream.
And now I am living it through him.
It's going to be awesome when it opens!


{Mitchell was suffering from the stomach flu AGAIN!!}

So now I'm debating whether or not to unpack because I'm sure we will find another reason to go visit Las Vegas in a week or so. ;)

And yes, -18 degrees might be that reason.

BRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! We are freezing!

Comments