to pass the time

This last weekend we went to Max's Birthday party!
Max is my sister, Michelle's son. 
He turned 7.
He had a Skylander Giants birthday party.

Before I go on, I must say how advantageous it is to throw a themed party.
Max LOVES {I can't capitalize it sufficiently} the Skylander Giants Wii game.
Needless to say, Max got at least 8 Skylander figurines for his birthday.
Because at a Skylander's party, what other gift would you bring but a Skylander?
Doubling his current count of  playing figurines. 
That's more than $80 worth of playing fun.


With that being said, 
I am planning my own themed birthday party this year.
I've narrowed it down to
a Tiffany's Party,
a Gap Giftcard Party,
or a Benjamin Franklin Party.

What do you think?


Anyway, here's Max's party fun.

All the cookies I can eat and surrounded by older boys. 
I'm good. I'm good.

Pop Fizz is a character from the Skylander's Game. 
So the kids made magic potions. 
{baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring}

Parker! Wait! Don't drink that!!
Oh it's just Hawaiian Punch.

"HAHA. Demolition."

This is Pop Fizz. 
In pinata form. 
It took Michelle days to make this. 
And it lasted a matter of minutes.

On the way home. 
{Yes, despite the calendar depicting the arrival of Spring, 
we are still often in need of winter accessories here in the NorthWest.}



Mitchell loves the tub. 
He loves looking at himself. 
So this is probably the happiest he's been all day.

Nothing like a living room fort.

Sunday night family games

The flash must be pretty bright in our fort.

Richard is the rulemaster.


Not much. 
But it was fun!

Comments

  1. I think you should do a Tiffany theme birthday party:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing the picture with Richard, Parker, and Colette playing games reminds me of all of our fun game nights at your house. I miss those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun family! Those are GREAT party ideas :) Do it! Just a few ideas for your games - for the Tiffany's party we could design our own ring pops, for the Gap Gift Card party we could have a fashion show or for the Benjamin Franklin party we could fly kites...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!