Answers and Questions

Well the correct answer was

A- Mitchell
B- Colette
Parker isn't pictured.

We will be sending a prize to MICHELLE SKIFTON!

Aunt Michelle always knows her nieces and nephews best. ;)



Aunt Michelle is currently visiting us with cousin Noah,
and Grandma and Grandpa.
{Or as Colette says, "Grandpa and other one Grandpa."}

Having company provokes the kids to say the funniest things.


As I was washing dishes Colette came and asked me to do something for her.
I said to her, "Can you go ask Daddy, Mommy's hands are dirty."
She stared at me for an uncomfortable length of time
and then went to Richard and asked, "Are mommy's hands dirty?"


Colette started screaming one morning,
I came out to see the kids hovered over a pile of ants in our kitchen.
Colette said, "MOM! CALL THE POLICE! THERE ARE ANTS IN OUR HOUSE!"
I said, "The Police? Do you want them to go to jail?"
She laughed and said, "Yeah! Put the ants in jail!!"


We were all up late playing games until 1ish in the morning
and Colette came out of her room,
at 12:30 at night,
put her hands on her hips with her head tilted to the side,
and said in her diva voice,
"I'm waiting for my drink of water!"


After a day of being completely inseparable,
Colette and Parker were eating popsicles
and Colette said to Parker, "So what have you been doing today?"
As if she didn't know, because she was there.


Parker stood up against the wall and put his hand above his head
like he was measuring himself.
He said to me, "See mom you go like this to see how many pounds I cost."
yeah, something like that.


Aunt Janet is also our neighbor.
As we came home from church one day,
Colette pointed to Janet's door and said,
"Mom can I go over to Janet's world."


Comments