Family Pictures

A few months ago, my darling friend Celia took our family pictures.
We found an amazing pier that oversees the Snake River.









Some of the pictures were a little more difficult to get everyone's attention
(including mine!)

Mitchell did NOT want to hold my hand!


And I did NOT want to open my eyes.


The kids were being super funny.


This kid is photogenic.


This kid is just handsome.


When we came home with the pictures,
we went through looking at all of them.
In order to keep the kid's attention, 
Richard would come up with funny captions.
Sometimes he would even connect several pictures like a comic.

For example:


Richard: "Hey Mitchell, where's the gym?"


Mitchell: "Hmm let me think..."


Mitchell: "Oh I got ya covered..."


Mitchell: "It's that way."



And then there was...
Mitchell: "Hey Parker, did you just.... fart?"


Mitchell: "Parker! I think you farted!"

Mitchell: "PARKER YOU FARTED!!!"
(and of course at the word fart, all little kids go crazy)

Parker was laughing so hard while Richard did these, 
he was literally wheezing.

-end of caption jokes-



I love Richard.


Colette doing a twirl.
But of course the caption for this picture may have involved passing wind as well.


There are many more I could post, 
but it was a beautiful experience.
Celia did the perfect job capturing our family.
I love all the pictures and the memories.

Comments

  1. Your kids are growing up, these pictures are so beautiful! I love your outfits, the colors and patterns make for great photos. You look fabulous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable pictures! Yes... I love the more formal looking outfits... so fun! Mitchell looks so dang cute in all of them! This is making me want to go get my family pictures done now! So glad you shared them! You have a beautiful Family... its almost unfair to be so smart and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Isn't bathroom humor the greatest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When did your kids become so grown up? They look like little models. Your family pictures turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures and love your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!