MITCHELL'S BIRTHDAY!
Yesterday, February 6,
MITCHELL TURNED 2!!
Ironically it was 2 degrees outside also.
MITCHELL TURNED 2!!
Ironically it was 2 degrees outside also.
Birthday pancakes.
We aren't really morning people.
Donut hole cake.
So fun!
We had a small party with a couple little boys from nursery.
So I just had little boy snacks.
Grilled cheese, applesauce, apple juice, fruit snacks, and goldfish.
Mitchell has been singing
"Happy Birthday to you!" all day, then when we were actually singing it,
he got really bashful...
Mitchell got some great gifts from family and friends.
Trains for his Thomas and friends train set...
and his favorite of course was the SWORD and SHIELD!
just his size too. so cute!
You can never have enough artillery.
Just a quick glimpse of how adorable Mitchell is getting.
When you tell him, "I love you."
He responds, "I love you MORE!"
So when all the cousins were over the other night,
he was saying it to everyone and even calling them by name.
"I love you MAX!"
They loved it.
Take a look at the video to see for yourself.
Mitchell also has gone potty in the big toilet about 4 times now.
It's pretty fun that he is picking up on it so much earlier than the other kids,
because he has their example to follow.
But you know, judging by my potty training methods,
he should be fully trained by next year.
ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my MITCHELL BOY!
Happy Birthday Mitchell!! Can't believe he's two already! Sheesh, it goes way to fast. I loved his donut hole cake, super creative!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday cute little Mitchell! We love you! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mitchell! I love the donut hole cake.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little boy! We enjoyed being part of the celebration.
ReplyDeleteHow did you make the cake?
ReplyDeleteIt was a regular 8 inch do round double layer cake... but then I roughly put frosting all over and just stuck the donut hole onto the cake using frosting like glue.
DeleteI have also done it before with just a Bundt cake and then frosting and all white donut holes. I liked it that way better. Smaller and it looked like an igloo... good luck! I'd love to see if you make one.