Easter Wrap Up

This last week of our Easter Countdown was by far our favorite.

The reason being GRANDPA and GRANDMA came from LAS VEGAS!
Richard's parents stayed a whole week helping us celebrate Easter.


Our favorites, Hannah and Eithan made the trip to visit too!


Every boy loves his Mama.


Grandma brought with her a FABULOUS homemade tent!
I've always wanted one of these!
My mother-in-law is amazingly talented.
Pinterest's got nothing on her.


The kids love it too.
It keeps them close to the backyard which helps me out a lot.


And life doesn't get cuter than that.


To finish off our countdown, we did a lot of the basics
like coloring Easter eggs.


The egg designers hard at work


Colette's favorite


Parker's favorite


Pretty


And I was sleeping the WHOLE time!
I have NO IDEA what I'm missing!


Then,

FINALLY,

EASTER

 CAME!


What a gorgeous little princess.


Her hair is long enough in the back that I can flip it out.
So cute!


Colette being feminine.
That's a keeper.


All the handsome kids.




HAPPY EASTER!

Now we need a holiday from our holiday.

Comments

  1. Oh man, Ashley! You guys are so fun. I loved this Easter countdown idea, and may use it when Braxton gets a little older. It was so good to see you the other week! :) Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!