FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

We made it!
We survived the fun of summer
and are hitting another school year!

Jumping for joy!


I love the first day's enthusiasm,


because it doesn't last long.


Britta was feeling a bit left out.
Get used to it kid.
As we speak, she is sitting on my lap as I type.
Just me and Britta
Britta and me
for three hours every morning.


COLETTE!
Third Grade
Her teacher could be Mr. Roger's brother.
She is going to have a great year.
She is wearing brand new earrings.
Look out third graders!


MITCHELL!
Kindergarten
His teacher is barely old enough to drive.
(At least she seems that way.)
He can't wait to find out which desk is his!
I wish so much I could be a fly on the wall for this one.


PARKER!
Third Grade
Loves having class in the portable trailers this year.
Brings an extra water bottle just in case.
Had his first day's outfit picked out weeks ago.
Looking sharp.


Well, now I'm off to buy groceries.
Just me and Britta
Britta and me. 
Then we'll take a nap
and hopefully won't forget to pick up Mitchell.


Happy first day of school!
Sharpen a pencil just for fun!


Comments