Baby #5

Just before Halloween,
we had our baby's ULTRASOUND...

I gave each kid a black balloon to reveal to them the gender...

IT'S A GIRL!
PINK GLITTER EVERYWHERE!


So here's our new precious baby girl at 20 weeks.


Here's her foot...


Here she is taking a drink, or yawning, or something creepy with her mouth open...


those eyeballs!
I can just hear her saying,
"I can see you Mommy!"


Yep, no boy naughty bits there.
It's all girl.

So we have a pretty sweet pattern at the moment with 
Boy
Girl
Boy
Girl

So all the kids really wanted a boy to be next to follow suit.
Sorry. Blame your dad.


This little Daddy's girl is acting excited and telling everyone,
"I have a baby sister!!!"


But she has NO idea what's coming.


But the news that we are having another girl comes right at our favorite time of year.
Autumn coming,
and one holiday right after another.


Colette being a RockStar for Halloween!


And then we have Harry Potter.


And here we have the stomach flu.
(I liked his pirate costume better, but what can you do.)

So Mitchell, Britta and I stayed home
(in the warm house)
while Parker, Colette and Richard went Trick-or-treating.
And those two kids didn't disappoint!
They brought home enough candy to last all of us in this family for DAYS!

(We are still working on it)

Blessed Halloween!

Now that we are having a girl,
I'm a little thrown off,
I wanted the name Elliott,
for a boy.

So, now I need a girl name...

Suggestions?
please...

Comments

  1. Um...you should still name her Elliott because that is Claire's middle name and it is a great girl name!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!