Clark Family Photo Shoot

This summer we had the first ever
CLARK FAMILY REUNION!


As you can imagine,
[if you know anything about my family]
we had a really, really great time.


As part of our festivities,
We went and had professional pictures taken of our ENTIRE family.
This is definitely one for the scrapbooks.


If you are acquainted with any of the members of my family,
you'll enjoy this.
If not, you'll be bored to death and are free to leave.
I'll never know.

We didn't know it at the time, but Britta had a double ear infection.
She wasn't much of a team player for this.


See?
Although, in this photo she had company on team "melts-down-under-pressure"


Probably the best Dad that I know of.


I think we all did pretty well in the marriage department.
I honestly can say that I love them all.


Yes, we even had matching reunion T-Shirts!
You say nerds, I say professional coordinators.


Everyone loves Grandpa Gary!
[except Britta. we stuck a fork in her at this point. she was done.]


I love my family.

Comments