8 days to go

Here's what a 9 month pregnant lady looks like.



And here's what she's been doing...

Getting fun new presents in the mail from my sweet Mother-in-law!!!   


And a few strange things that I might send back...


She won't smile so big when she realizes all this baby stuff isn't for her!


Nope, that binky is NOT FOR YOU!


She's very involved in all the baby's movements
always putting her hand on my tummy and asking, "Is the baby kicking you?"


I mean, come on!
How cute is this in the rear view mirror.
Sharing a fruit by the foot Lady and the Tramp style.


We got SLAMMED with snow this last weekend
(Richard and I laugh when the weather forcaster uses words like that)
"snow BLASTED Idaho..."
it's just regular snow... not like war zone snow.
Calm down people.


Plus it's tasty...


I try to warmly watch the fun from a window,
but Colette is determined to pelt me with a snowball one way or another...


Okay, maybe now it is a war zone...
I just got BLASTED with a snowball in the face!



How has this pregnancy been going?
Well, it really zoomed by so fast!
Until I got to the last two weeks...
I feel they have lasted for.ev.er.

Cravings?
Just one
ICE
I chew up ice faster than my ice maker can make it!
You have to let it sit in the water for about five minutes to get to the right crunch.
haha.

I've had some sciatic nerve pain.
I made a couple rice packs for heat,
and turned to some yoga poses to help.
My doctor even suggested some stretches,
and that was a game changer.
But Britta asks me daily, "Mom does your butt still hurt?"
I'm glad she remembers the important things.

Other things are just the regulars...
Heart burn
trouble sleeping
inability to be comfortable
10x my normal production of mucus
forgetfulness...
there was another one but... 
oh, I can't remember it.

I'm so READY for this!
So come on baby girl!
Eight more days to go!

Comments