Vacation to Wherever -- DAY TWO

 Now on to DAY TWO of our vacation surprise!

It's ok Parker, you can open your eyes.


Following Dad up a chilly morning hike.
Zion's National Park is the place that we like.


Mitchell's ready to follow through thin and through thick!


But first he needs to find a good stick.



Beautiful sights as far as you can see!


And a rarely seen selfie of boring, old me.


 
Then two lazy kids resting up in a tree.


"Daddy! Look how strong I can be!!"


"Daddy! I tripped! Can you carry me?!"


Up on the top, the three billy goats gruff


Five happy children looking over the bluff.


Richard snapping a sweet panoramic pic


And wishing we'd invest in that selfie stick...


How much longer are you expecting me to rhyme?
I thought I could do it the entire time,
but honestly,
I'm pooped,
can
I
just
STOP
already.


All the signs at Zion's flashed warnings,
"Parking in Zion's is full!
Park here and shuttle!"
Liars...
We drove our RV right into every parking lot we wanted, and 
there was plenty of space.


Here we are hitting another trail.
This one was paved
and flatter...


But Colette finds death-defying adventure wherever she goes!


And fun furry friends!
(look over Cora's shoulder!)


Not even a little bit scared of humans.


There's everybody!
Richard does have eyes!


I love how as we drove through Zion's,
ALL the kids were savagely taking pictures with their tablets.
It was that beautiful and awesome!


Richard, that clever fox, bought a pass to go through the
Mt. Carmel Tunnel!


Parker was so excited, he was losing his head!


Ready?
HERE WE GO!
No TURNING BACK!


The light at the end of the tunnel?!
You know what that means?
(This blog post is finally over?!)
Hey! I heard that!


OK, I guess we are all pooped out.
So rest up for Day THREE!

Comments