Clark Family Pictures - MICHIGAN REUNION BONUS!
What?
You thought I was done talking about my family?!
Well, you were WRONG!
We had a fun family photo shoot during all the fun.
We were in the beautiful backyard of Dave and Carolyn Olsen.
Andrea's parents.
They are wonderful people.
Clark Family 2021
Nick's Family (left), then the Skiftons, Grandpa Gary,
The Seals, and the Hudmans (far right)
I was actually on the phone for the following two or three pictures.
I asked them to wait, but nobody heard me!
Our new three kittens,
that Michelle had given us,
were very sick.
Doug and Evi noticed while we were gone they weren't well.
They took them to the vet,
and this is me on the phone getting the news
that they had:
worms, earmites, upper respiratory infection, and pink eye.
😲
Michelle gave us three healthy cats,
and I had no idea what I was doing.
So grateful to Doug and Evi for taking care of them while we were gone!
Now they are all better!
Luckily the next few shots were the silly shots...
So it doesn't look weird to be on the phone.
Especially with ALL EYES on Grandpa!
All the grandkids!
For now, another little boy is coming to Nick's family very soon!
All his favorite kids.
And now we are doubled!
I love all my in-laws.
We made good choices.
You know Summer, this may be boring to you,
but could you please take this seriously?
Burley isn't so far away, but I miss seeing this family!
I know them!
I wish we would all smile at the same time.
These two!
Max has SUCH a magnetic personality!
Max has SUCH a magnetic personality!
All the cousins love him!
But, Luke loves him particularly the most!
LUKE and MAX
best buds for life.
The Clark Family
All eyes on MOM!
Andrea is so stinkin' funny.
I miss her so much.
I wish we lived so much closer to my brother's family.
They are great people.
Luckily we do live close to the SEALS!
We love seeing them as much as possible.
Mo and Uncle Richard!
Mo and Rachel!
Both Seniors 2022!
I can't believe my nieces will be graduating.
Here's our adorable matching shirts!
Michigan!!
We'll never forget it.
What a great family I have!
and what a great reunion!





















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!