California--Day Four
While Mitchell works on finishing the next of our California video clips...
I'll show you some random photos throughout the trip,
that I just can't remember when they happened!
At some point in the trip,
there needs to be Lebanese food.
SO, LET THE HUNT BEGIN!
We did a ton of sightseeing...
Like the breathtaking pier near Long Beach...
Where it looks like ALL the imports
Where it looks like ALL the imports
in the country come into, seriously, so many!
We stalked out GORTIMER GIBBONS house!
If you don't know that I'm referencing
then I'm so glad you are reading this at this moment.
You have some major binge watching to do,
with your kids.
It's the best show I've ever seen.
I think you should stop reading this blog
and go do it,
NOW!
We found some epic parks off the coastline also.
Richard said he could see tons of bottles with messages in them!
Danger!
Stop!
Peligro!
"They don't mean me..."
(Britta's temperament in one picture)
Visiting Pablo and his owner
(jk Sinclair!)
at their posh apartment!
LEBANESE STREET FOOD!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
PLUS,
they have a family special?
It's like they saw us coming!
Then next door for Hawaiian ices?
A rare photograph of the sunburned Colette.
So miserable!
Sorry baby.
"I wore sunscreen Mom!
I'm not sunburned!"
"Dad do you want to try my slushie?"
...and there it goes...
We also stalked out Matilda's house.
It was dark so we thought getting out for the picture
would get us arrested.
Even though I didn't see Pee Wee Herman
staking it out like he ought to be.
So we were probably safe.
Well, California, it's been heavenly.
Thanks for the paper straws,
shaming billboards,
and dangerously high UV levels.
I'm off to my skin cancer screening.
As they say on the coast,
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!