Sterling's 2nd Birthday! (And a bonus birthday too!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STERLING!

My sweet baby boy is TWO already!

He is the happiest boy in the world...


...Until he isn't!


What's missing?
The smile-maker
aka Pacifier


But just show him his new trucks,
and he's back on top again.


Can you tell he likes Lightening McQueen,
just a little bit?


What do we have here?
A RACE TRACK!


CAKE TIME!
Lots of family came to sing along!


"I'm still unsure about what is going on?"


Now this I can do!


I can't get enough of this handsome boy!
He just makes everyone in the house feel a whole lot better!
 

And yes he still sleeps right next to me everynight!
That tells me maybe my bed is too big 
because I still don't mind!


He is currently obsessed with cars!
He is so good at making the Vroooom noises!


(Even if he isn't very good at driving)


Aunt Michelle giving him lessons in Skee Ball!
Because now we are celebrating another birthday,
Sterling has a cousin twin,
ADDY!
She turned 9!


We joined the Seal crew at Fat Cats for some bowling,
arcade and pizza!
The more birthdays the better I say!


Aunt Michelle bought him 
the cutest little bus toy!
Which he loves because picking up
his sisters at the bus stop might be
his favorite thing to do.


The day before his birthday,
Parker had a marching competition in Pocatello.
So we stopped at Red Rabbit for his birthday lunch.


The mozzarella cheese sticks were baffling!


And we haven't learned to sit in a booth 
 on our bottoms yet.


In fact table manners in general aren't my thing.


But, boy am I CUTE!


And of course I hit the sack 
as soon as the car is in motion...



He never sleeps with a blanket,
or a teddy bear,
or a warm bottle.
Just clutching his cars for comfort.


Mitchell came to the rescue when we lost 
our Lightening McQueen balloon!
Why is the roof so high?


Even though he stays up late,
sleeps in,
screams to get what he wants,
wipes boogers on his hands,
and takes food off your plate,
He's still the best 2 year old we've ever met!
Love you Sterling,
and I can't imagine this home without you in it.

Comments