Aunt Michelle
Parker was so happy that his Aunt Michelle came to visit for a week! She is so much fun and she made Parker laugh harder than I've ever heard him before. We really enjoyed having her. Here's some of the fun we had this week with her.
This was at the airport, when we sadly had to say good-bye.
Richard and Michelle knocking each other out at Riot Zone.
Sibling rivalry...
Richard taking a breather after Michelle beat him at inflatable basketball.
Michelle conquering the inflatable obstacle course! Yeah!
Parker wondering what the heck is going on while we played miniature golf.
He liked the florescent golf balls.
Parker was trying to get into his carseat by himself...
he wanted to go back to Vegas with Michelle.
Thanks for coming Michelle, We LOVE YOU!
This was at the airport, when we sadly had to say good-bye.
Richard and Michelle knocking each other out at Riot Zone.Sibling rivalry...
Richard taking a breather after Michelle beat him at inflatable basketball.
Michelle conquering the inflatable obstacle course! Yeah!
Parker wondering what the heck is going on while we played miniature golf.He liked the florescent golf balls.
Parker was trying to get into his carseat by himself...he wanted to go back to Vegas with Michelle.
Thanks for coming Michelle, We LOVE YOU!
I love and miss you guys so much!!!! those pictures are so fun to look at:) especially the one where I beat richard lol well I cant wait to see you again, I'm pretty sure sinclair and I will be up there the end of June!!! So I'll see you then love always Michelle
ReplyDelete