Duck, Duck, GOOSE!
Saturday was a fun day where we took Parker out to a nature park near our house to feed lots of little ducks. We weren't feeding Parker to the ducks, but rather throwing old bread to show him how to feed the ducks... anyway... We first encountered a couple of charging, ill-tempered geese that Richard boldly kept trying to feed, but when I threw them a piece of bread it was, "ASHLEY! STOP! They will charge you!" So, anyway... we finally found a nice little part of the pond where we could feed lots of little baby ducks. They started getting to where they would walk right up and take the bread from our hands! It was really fun. Parker feel asleep on the walk there in his stroller, and it took quite an effort to rouse him enough for him to see what was going on. haha. So, in these pictures he looks a little less than thrilled. Oh well, I hope he had fun anyway.




Hi Ashley!
ReplyDeleteI am a frequent blog stalker of yours. I would love to add you to my blog. I just need your email address to send you an invite. I love reading your posts to see how the family is doing...
Take care!
how fun! i'm so glad that parker had blast. he is so DANG cute!
ReplyDeletesmiley looks so cute!!! Feel free to add me to your blog!!! :)
ReplyDelete