At the End of the Day...

Whether you have one kid, two kids (red kids, blue kids) you know that the days can be long. It's a lot to do everyday. Then you go to bed just to get up and do it all over again. It can get tedious, exhausting, and uneventful, unless you look for the moments that remind you what it's all for.

This is that moment for me:



At the end of the day, when Richard is home and the kids are excited, there's nothing but smiles at our house. I have fun with the kids all day, but when Richard walks through the door at 5 pm, there's just a different energy that we all feel. We are so lucky that he loves us so much and always goes out of his way to show it. I know that his life outside the home requires a lot of him. I'm sure there's a lot of stress that he leaves outside on the doorstep when he comes home for the day. But the kid's faces in this video just says it all.

He makes our life worth it... every morning of every day.

Comments

  1. Ok, I think I almost peed my pants when I read the "one kid, two kids" part! Only a parent or a very young minded person would know what that is! Hahaha! You can always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Husbands are great :) It's my favorite thing in the world to see Elise start screaming "Daddy!" and Michael's bouncing when Rand comes home :) That video was so cute - Colette's smile is precious. You guys are great parents!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!