Romance 101

Parker is teaching a class... The art of kissing 101. Colette is the homework.

You gently grab her face

Lean in 90%

Then smother her!

I was suspicious of Colette because she had fallen off the couch (don't worry it was onto a pillow that was luckily on the floor) and she fell off the bed once. So, I put her on the floor and watched her. As soon as I set her down on her tummy, she flipped right over! My little girl is already rolling! She is so wiggly, it's no wonder. She too fast at it though. By the time I put her down, she already rolled, so it's hard to catch on video.
My little kids are just growing up too fast. Colette is already rolling over, and Parker's already kissing girls. What's next?

Comments

  1. HAHAHA! So funny Parker!
    Colette is what.. 4 months already? wow they grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stud Parker!! He is so cute that I bet he won't have trouble with the ladies :) I love Colette's facial expressions, especially the one where she is sticking out her tougue, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley that it so funny.. whenever Beckett tries to kiss Ryan, Ryan will turn his head so Beckett has to kiss him on the cheek and Beckett gets so frustrated... he hold Ryan's face as as still as he can to give him a kiss on the lips.. kids are so funny. PS Collette is rolling??!!!! That is crazy talk, 10 bucks says she is crawling by 6 months and walking by 10 :) Its amazing how second and subsequent children grow up that much faster, guess they are trying to keep up with their siblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to finally get to see Parker and Colette. They are so cute. I am excited to see you too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is getting so big! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny - Parker's one cute little guy! Those pictures of Collette are really sweet - she just gets prettier and prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! I don't know if kissing your sister is considered kissing girls... lol! your family is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!