finally

You may remember this little sweetheart...


$70 dollars total...

11 yards of fabric...

5 trips to the fabric store...

4 spools of thread...

3 weeks of sewing...

2 little assistants...

1 expert Aunt...


{I think I subconsciously designed my new couch to match my blog!}

Comments

  1. WOW! looks great!!! Very impressive, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! You are a talented woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! I WHICH AUNT????? HOLY COW. IT IS SOOOO CHIC. IT IS FABULOUS! I love it! Ashley- PROPS girl!!!!!!!!!!!!


    weeeew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Its beautiful!! I love it.. I wish I could come and sit on it, it looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't say it enough! it's absolutely amazing! you're SO talented:) i need to be more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Very chic! I could never ever master something like that, it looks like something out of IKEA or Pottery Barn. And I love how it coordinates with your blog, crazy how the virtual world often mingles with reality :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a fantastic job! I'm in awe! Beautiful, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It turned out really nice! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks awesome! You are amazing and very talented! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok...you are amazing...way more amazing than I could ever be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO I Thought I would do a little blog-stalking to see pictures of this couch, and it is amazing! I love it! You did a great job! I love all the pictures on your blog! So cute

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!