Sorry it looks now like I am blog stalking you. I have wanted to make a blanket for Sophie and I have all the material for it I just don't know how to sew. :)
I found a project where you can make cute shoes with that stuff. I am glad you didn't blaime your "not blogging" on me =) I was expecting to see my picture there. I hope everything is going well for you! I sure do miss hanging out and talking with you hmm..
I just bought some of that too! Im making ABC magnets..... Odd question, do you know how to sew?
ReplyDeleteSorry it looks now like I am blog stalking you. I have wanted to make a blanket for Sophie and I have all the material for it I just don't know how to sew. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the explanation... I was beginning to think you were ignoring us! :)
ReplyDeletePS I think I think we should play scattergories at least once a week now, after the kids are in bed that is :)
That last comment was from me, i was just logged into the visiting teaching gmail account
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your finished projects!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to see what you made, and I really want you to teach me how to make those frosted oreo sucker things, they were delicious.
ReplyDeleteI found a project where you can make cute shoes with that stuff. I am glad you didn't blaime your "not blogging" on me =) I was expecting to see my picture there. I hope everything is going well for you! I sure do miss hanging out and talking with you hmm..
ReplyDelete