Speed Demon...

don't blink! you might miss her!

Comments

  1. ha! ha! that's cute! :) glad that you are enjoying a bigger place! it looks really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got my comment with my info on it. I was sad I didn't hear from you, but I know how visiting family can be. congrats on the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute.. she is so much fun!! PS love the new place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley! I LOVED that you wrote on my blog...it is very new and you can look whenever you want, but prepared to be disappointed. I wish I would have taken blogging 101 from you before we left! I LOVE your table...makes me want to try something like that! I am not sure how to comment on a comment when blogging so I thought I would stalk you first and conment on yours. I would love to see your flower...I bet it is amazing!!! How exciting to be somewhere new enjoying a little adventure. Your kids are even more darling that I remember! Keep in touch!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!