What have we been up too? Geez...
where do I start?
Well, Blogger is not letting me upload pictures right now... so I guess that's all at the moment.
Richard: He started his Master's program on the 3rd, or something like that. He is home more than ever, because he is only working 20 hours a week as of yet. He has an amazingly cool job with the Dean of the Nuclear Engineering Department. Richard has noticed since he is going to Nuclear Engineering, that it is harder to break into conversation with people outside his realm of education. At church for example, the EQP comes up to meet us and when Richard says he is studying Nuclear Engineering, the guy just says, "Whoa! Too much for me! I don't think I'm smart enough to talk to you!" haha. So, it's a real conversation ender. funny. If only they knew he was so funny to talk too! But they hear the word nuclear and they just shut off. Oh well.
Ashley: I have been having a BLAST unpacking and decorating my new place. It is a good 400 square feet bigger than our last apartment. So that means... SHOPPING! It's a brand new townhouse only thirty minutes from where we used to live. It is beautiful. Granite countertops, real tile, painted walls, flat stovetop {goodbye drip-pans!} And then there's Richard's favorite part, THREE BATHROOMS! haha. that's three times the toilets, and double the showers. No more waiting in line. It just feels so huge. I honestly have a cupboard for only my cheese grater. All by it's lonesome on the shelf. What do you think, should I post some pictures? Not just of the cheese grater, but you know... everything?
Parker: He will not shut up! And I mean that in the best way. We have hit the stage of questions, my friends. All. Day. Long.
Ashley: I have been having a BLAST unpacking and decorating my new place. It is a good 400 square feet bigger than our last apartment. So that means... SHOPPING! It's a brand new townhouse only thirty minutes from where we used to live. It is beautiful. Granite countertops, real tile, painted walls, flat stovetop {goodbye drip-pans!} And then there's Richard's favorite part, THREE BATHROOMS! haha. that's three times the toilets, and double the showers. No more waiting in line. It just feels so huge. I honestly have a cupboard for only my cheese grater. All by it's lonesome on the shelf. What do you think, should I post some pictures? Not just of the cheese grater, but you know... everything?
Parker: He will not shut up! And I mean that in the best way. We have hit the stage of questions, my friends. All. Day. Long.
mommy where are you?
mommy where are you?
mommy where are you?
mommy where are you?
mommy where are you?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy where are you?
mommy where are you?
mommy where are you?
mommy where are you?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
mommy what are you doing?
It's really fun. No matter how many times you answer... he just. keeps. asking! haha.
He is a really good helper. I cannot unload the dishwasher, the dryer, the washer, or anything without him running to me, "Parker help you! Parker help you! Parker help you!" I love it.
Colette: she is turning into quite the Parker shadow. If he does something and gets in trouble, she is right behind him doing it while we are distracted with disciplining Parker. She eats more than he does, and is starting to talk a little bit. Considering how much Parker talks, I'm not surprised that she cannot get two words in!
She loves the stairs in our new place, and goes up and down really well, but just a little slower than everybody else, which sometimes causes her a little distress. She also likes to help, but usually takes out the things we put away, or smears food all over whatever is clean. haha. She struts around with her arms swinging and her belly pooching... it makes us pretty happy!
He is a really good helper. I cannot unload the dishwasher, the dryer, the washer, or anything without him running to me, "Parker help you! Parker help you! Parker help you!" I love it.
Colette: she is turning into quite the Parker shadow. If he does something and gets in trouble, she is right behind him doing it while we are distracted with disciplining Parker. She eats more than he does, and is starting to talk a little bit. Considering how much Parker talks, I'm not surprised that she cannot get two words in!
She loves the stairs in our new place, and goes up and down really well, but just a little slower than everybody else, which sometimes causes her a little distress. She also likes to help, but usually takes out the things we put away, or smears food all over whatever is clean. haha. She struts around with her arms swinging and her belly pooching... it makes us pretty happy!
I will talk to Richard :). And I'm so happy for y'all! The new digs sound fantastic! Pictures would be nice. The Blogger overlords need to be more merciful.
ReplyDeleteI was going to say where are the pictures?!
ReplyDeleteThats great that you have a bigger space to live in, I loved living in UV but the apartments did seem small. It sounds like you guys are enjoying this next step in your lives! Keep us updated
Wow! What an adventure! And please post pictures of your new place.
ReplyDeleteYay! Keep working to put up the pictures! I love what you did updating your blog it looks super cute. I also love, love that picture of you and Richard (I had to go read that post again)! I especially love, love, love your new hair cut!
ReplyDeleteI have ended up just telling people that Tim is going into Engineering and leaving off anything at the beginning, it gets too confusing to explain.
We miss you guys tons and are so happy that you are liking your new place!
PS How do you do the pictures on the side of your blog?
totally jealous!! sounds amazing :) all of it...the apartment, the job, the kids.
ReplyDelete