A Wazoo of Pictures

July has been fun. 
I haven't posted about a lot of it. 
Because, let's face it, we all did the same thing on the 4th of July...
And I love watching fireworks 
and not taking pictures of them.

Anyway, the BEST part of this month was
a visit from my sister, Michelle, 
and her three adorable kids. 
I only see them once a year and so 
We have hundreds of pictures...
I've shared with you roughly fifty.

Oh come on, it will be fun.


 Michelle makes a living selling bows. So when she visits, Colette gets a life supply in every color. I love it, since I can't do that at all.

Michelle's two daughters, Mo and Mae at the park. 

Parker and his buddy Max. 

How many kids does it take to go down a slide? 

 These two were a fun pair...

Seriously cute bows, right?  

My grandma and Max 

See-sawing at Grandma's house... 


Parker doing pull-ups.
Now if only he would wear pull-ups. 

Colette LOVES dogs.  

Grandma LOVES great-grand kids. 

Mae had quite an adventure when she fell into the river trying to feed the ducks.
We won't mention who was commissioned to supervise her...
{Come on! There were like five kids! How I am supposed to..}
 Let's just say that it's a great thing Richard was there. 

Mae should've pushed me in. 

Colette is ready to ride Mo's bike.  

Michelle and Colette.
I was really happy with how much my kids loved Aunt Michelle. 
It's hard when you don't see them a lot...
but her natural charm sure won them over quick.
Parker professed his love for her on the first night! 

Richard and Mae. 

 Playing in the sprinklers.
Obviously the "River Incident" hasn't ruined her spirit for water.


Even Parker had fun.
But,


"Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited YOU"
Colette sitting on the sidelines...

Grandpa gets a kick out of her big flowers. 

But, really he's jealous. 

Of course we HAD to get this mondo hamburger monstrosity while we were all together.
I did not even ATTEMPT to eat it myself. 
Why do we feel compelled to make things like this? 
It's embarrassing. 


But still, they had good ice cream.
Speaking of big, these are the kiddie cones.


"How many licks does it take?"

"One, Two, Three..."


"CRUNCH!"


*Just so you know, you are about half-way done with this post. Feel free to take a walk, grab a drink, some more popcorn, or even come back tomorrow to finish the rest. Sorry to slow you down.*


Michelle was recently released as the music leader in Primary.
Anyone will tell you that major withdrawls come from this loss.
So, we had singing time several nights before bed.
And she is seriously good at this. 

The kid's had a blast. 

She taught us a song about a hippo trying to get on a bus! 
hilarious. 

Time for church! 


S'MORES!
"But I haven't had anything yet?" 

Sometimes singing time turns into dancing time... 

Max wins the award for getting down... 

Michelle's bow talents extend from hair to flip-flops, and I can't keep these shoes off of Colette's feet.   

She is just the sweetest! 

Parker and Max scoping out colleges. 
We walked around our Alma-Mater to see the new improvements.
{I don't exactly know what that word means...} 
It's where all three of us adults went to college. 


Ready, Set...

GO! 

The new HUGE auditorium. 
Richard was the first graduating class to use it. 

There is a really cute carousel in the town too, 
where Michelle and I used to go as kids. 
They have remodeled it, so now our kids can have fun too.  

Tally HO! 

Colette loved it, while... 

Parker started looking a little sick... 

Then there was more water... 

Again on the sidelines... 

Ok, now I'll play! 


They FINALLY went down the water slide! 

Parker asks to see this picture 15 times a day.
It must be a fun memory for him. 



Well Michelle, you were an ABSOLUTE blast!
I can't wait for next summer to see what other mischief we can make!

By the way, congrats for finishing the world's longest post.
You deserve a prize.
Or you'll never come to my blog again.

Comments

  1. ...world's most awesome post, you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I almost felt like I was there. What a great gaggle of kids. Michelle's bows are beautiful. I should invest in some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Family is the best!!!

    So, does Michelle sell her bows online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy pictures!! But you're right, I enjoyed every one and seeing you with your fun family. LOVE LOVE LOVE Colette's yellow bows, and how cute is the name Mae? I love it! You know the one thing I miss the most about Idaho (aside from the amazing people) is Big Jud's. I seriously wake up in the middle of the night with fry sauce cravings. We were in Rexburg for my niece's baby blessing this weekend and we ate there twice. So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a blast! I love love loved all the pics! I have to admit that sometimes I will leave peoples blogs if there are no pics without reading anything :) So glad Michelle could come and see you guys, that is so great to have family around! We are so far from my fam now I have a feeling we wont be getting very many visits out here :( MIss your face... I keep meaning to call you but the 2 hour time change really does make things hard. I will try soon I promise! Talk with you soon Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! i miss you guys! so fun to at least see pictures of michelle since she never comes to visit me :( you guys look great! and mo is a little mini michelle!!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun to see all your pictures =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!