OH but they are such cute little kiddos! I totally hate the stuck in the house feel! You would think we would have gotten used to it with the Rexburg winters, but I guess not! Best of luck friend... you can try homemade playdoh... thats always a hit in our house :)
I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet babies. poor things and do hope this ends soon for you. I would be so stir crazy. Of all the names Darcy is my favorite. I can't wait to see what u will having. I had told Blake the other day that I thought Easton had changed as well. They grow so fast.
OH but they are such cute little kiddos! I totally hate the stuck in the house feel! You would think we would have gotten used to it with the Rexburg winters, but I guess not! Best of luck friend... you can try homemade playdoh... thats always a hit in our house :)
ReplyDeleteoh ashley... I am so sorry, but at least they look cute in the pics:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your sweet babies. poor things and do hope this ends soon for you. I would be so stir crazy. Of all the names Darcy is my favorite. I can't wait to see what u will having. I had told Blake the other day that I thought Easton had changed as well. They grow so fast.
ReplyDeleteOh Ashley, I am sorry! I would definately be going stir crazy too.
ReplyDelete