And the winner is...
Sorry I've been so slow to post the winner, but at least it wasn't one of those contest that take 8-10 weeks, nevertheless the judges have made their final decision on who the winner is for our 300th post matching game...
DeNae Barnard come on down!!
You have won an all expenses paid for gift card to Amazon.com. This world leader on pushing product and innovative marketing techniques is a must for anyone who loves to shop till they drop, and of course, don't forget, there actually is a smile on every box.
Coming up next is a few pictures from our trip to Grandma's for Christmas, but first a message from our sponsors, stay tuned...{fade out}
{fade in} Canine Crunches are so sweet, Canine Crunches can't be beat... {power off}
Hey, I said stay tuned!
DeNae Barnard come on down!!
You have won an all expenses paid for gift card to Amazon.com. This world leader on pushing product and innovative marketing techniques is a must for anyone who loves to shop till they drop, and of course, don't forget, there actually is a smile on every box.
Coming up next is a few pictures from our trip to Grandma's for Christmas, but first a message from our sponsors, stay tuned...{fade out}
{fade in} Canine Crunches are so sweet, Canine Crunches can't be beat... {power off}
Hey, I said stay tuned!

what? I won? I hardly ever win things!! Thanks! You guys are great. P.S. We should play games again soon. You guys have so many that we want to try!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I love 101 dalmatians!
ReplyDelete