Correction!
*-- It may be helpful to read the next post before you read this one --*
So my wife calls me out of the blue and asks me a bunch of nerdy questions;
So my wife calls me out of the blue and asks me a bunch of nerdy questions;
then when I get home she has me pose with this chalkboard that says I'm in the 23rd grade
{well it's true, I've been in school since 1990}
...but I just had to make a few corrections to her picture.
basically, what she hears over the phone isn't actually how it should be written on paper...
I mean come on I'm an engineer and everything has to be just so
plus, she forgot my awesome Simpson's mustache I've been growing for the first day of school.

Hahaha to both posts. Clever.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I thought it was Thermo but wasn't going to say anything. I think I remember that because it was one of Alan's LEAST favorite classes at school!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha! Nice mustache :)
ReplyDelete