Daddy Daughter Night

This week I was privileged to help put together an Activity Days Dinner
for the girls and their Dads.
Sadly, even though I was in charge,
I failed to check my own calendar and see that Richard would be out of town!
Really thoughtful Ash.

So I brought all the kids with me,
and Colette and I had a date instead.

The night was full of delicious tacos,
fun get-to-know-you quizzes,
and a PHOTO BOOTH!

Here's some pictures we took.

We brought our plethora of dress-up accessories
and let everyone do silly pictures with their Dads. 
(or Mom's and little sister's in this case)


My wonderfully weird kids.


Britta the basketball playa!


Costume fusion:
Teenage Mutant Boxer Toad?


This was a lighting test.
Pretty cute lighting.


I told the girls they had to do one photo as an awkward prom pose with their Dads.
Here's Britta and Mitchell demonstrating.

I can't think of a calling that is more fun than Activity Days.
Now that Colette is 8, 
I'm so blessed to be serving with her in my group!

Sorry you missed it Richard.
Next year I'll check your calendar first. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!