Jonah and Leah's wedding!


Jonah and Leah's Wedding!

The happy couple officially married!


Christian's always surrounded by girls,
but he's related to most of them.


Really though, Here is Christian with his pretty girlfriend Siona.
And "Tall Jake" and Noah
And of course the groom Jonah with his BFF Michelle.


The future President of the United States,
with his new First Lady!
And the mother of the future President 
who better get a room in the White House
or else!


Our favorite past time on road trips is the crossword!
This trip down gave us a good omen,
LEAH was one of the answers!
(Does anyone know 21 Across?
Mao___-tung)
🤷


Anji treated us all to lunch a China Mama!
It was so delicious!
 
We even got to sit at the same table as the bride and groom!
Good for them too,
Because I needed to give them a lot of advice.
Just kidding...
what do I know?


I wish you could have seen this reception!
Sinclair was in charge.
She has a party planning business in California.
It was absolutely magical!
Every detail was perfect.
Especially Sinclair in this dress!
Perfect.

I had a very intricate role in the reception...
Sinclair handed me a marker and paper and said,
"You need to make signs!"

I've often been asked how I got such fancy handwriting...
true story is:
One of my mom's favored punishments 
was to write 100 sentences when you did something wrong.
My handwriting is a testament to just 
how naughty of a child I was.
"I will not pull Tess' hair."
"I will not pull Tess' hair."
"I will not pull Tess' hair."
"I will not punch Nick in the throat."
"I will not punch Nick in the throat."
"I will not punch Nick in the throat."
"I will not steal Michelle's shoes."
"I will not steal Michelle's shoes."
"I will not steal Michelle's shoes."
you get the idea...
thanks mom.

Seriously though, Sinclair can throw a reception!



And the weather outside wasn't frightful.
It was so warm for November!


Just a sweet boy with his sweet Mom.


The landscaping here was unreal.
There was a fountain and a little koi pond!
We all enjoyed being outside together!


PHOTO BOOTH!
The Bride and Groom
and the Lovely Anjala!
The sweetest person I know.
Everyone loves Cora.
She is electricity.
Never a dull moment!


My sweet family.
Where is Cora and Mom you ask?
In the bathroom 
because Cora fell into the koi pond
I mentioned earlier,
and Grandma was drying off her sweater with the hand dryer.

Never a dull moment...

We all made it!
Silly as can be!


O-fish-ially the coolest girl I know!


Mitchell is so-fish-ticated!


Beautiful Noah and the Cora-licious.


Noah and her husband, affectionately referred to as "Tall Jake"


Cora never calls Britta by her name.
She always refers to her as "my sister"


Here's some cool cats!
I 💗 Aunt Sonia and Grandma!


The mistress of ceremonies herself!
The master planner!
The party animal!
And her absolutely incredible boyfriend, Jose.
Very serious boyfriend.
Like we all love him as one of the family
kind of boyfriend.
Like I hope Sinclair caught the bouquet kind of boyfriend.
(I'm laying it on a bit thick aren't I?)
I just hope one wedding leads to another...


All the Skifton's being as silly as can be!


I have to thank Anji for sending me so many pictures to blog about!
She is the family photographer.
I'm the family story teller.
She makes everyone look good,
and I make everyone sound crazy.


On the way home,
we stopped by Gardner's Village in West Jordan, Utah
The kids wanted to ride ponies!
Parker looks so huge!


These two were happier than ever!


Pretending to be the cool cowboy.


Parker let everyone else pick their horse first.
Even with the smallest pony,
he was the happiest of the day!


Britta could have ridden this horse all day.


In the village, in all the cool shops,
I found my sister's cookie factory!
She could do it... they are that good!


What a charming day with my charming family!

Comments