JUNE
SUMMER HAS BEGUN!
You ready to slide in?
It's not going to be a walk in the park!
The Hollyhocks I planted last year have really sprung up!
We planted 12 rose bushes around Jackie's side of the house.
And the girls all painted cute rocks
to mark the different types of flowers.
While some things are growing,
others are getting cut!
I needed to quicker morning routine for summer,
so the hair had to come off!
Thanks to my personal stylist,
Richard Skifton!
I'm not the only one itching for change!
Mitchell got a buzz and bleach!
Courtesy of mom.
...while we go home and play!
We decided not to fill up
the big pool this summer.
So, this little guy will have to do for my little guy.
We get to meet Dad for lunch whenever we want!
Sterling already did come whenever he wanted to,
but now Cora can come too!
Swim day with
our good friends, the Turner's.
Sterling and Maggie are pretty much a thing now.
He will randomly, at home, sigh and say,
"I love Maggie."
Time to take Colette and Hattie to FSY!
Sterling didn't want to come home either!
Colette is his mama #2.
But then FHE consisted of DAVID AND GOLIATH!
Throwing trash at Parker
makes him miss Colette less.
Only Britta hit the mark!
*No Parkers were harmed in this
family home evening reenactment.
Speaking of Parker,
Sterling and I volunteered to serve lunch
at band camp.
And wouldn't you know,
there was an EXCAVATOR in front
of the school!
Check out the hat...
we LOVE EXCAVATORS!
(Sterling pronounces it excamator)
No summer can go without
our weekly trip to the zoo!
Even the slow pokes!








.jpg)








.jpg)




Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!