Rice Cereal for One, please (with a side of puree)
The adventures in rice cereal continue in our house. Parker is becoming quite the little porker when it comes to eating. He weighs more than fifteen pounds, which to us is quite a feat. He eats faster than his dad (who I'm sure has a world record somewhere) and he is happiest when I put him in his chair and start shoveling in the food. He often gets fussy just because I'm not giving it to him fast enough. Sometimes I look down to get another spoonful and when I look up, there's Parker with his mouth wide open, tongue hanging out, waiting for more already. (See Below)
But, he is doing very well with it. He has had carrots, squash, peas, bananas, applesauce, and avocado. I have been attempting to just make the food myself. Some foods are soft enough you can just blend it, or puree it. But, sometimes you just bake it or boil it until its soft and then blend it up with a little bit of water. So far, he hasn't seemed to encounter any problems with it. Except that mom's cooking may not taste as good as Chef Gerber. Oh well, mom doesn't charge as much! =) By the wide mouth expressions he gives, I think he likes it just fine. Speaking of... I better go, it's breakfast time!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!