It's A ...


Today was the big day. This is a profile shot of our baby. I hope you can see the beautiful little thing. It was so fun to see it. So, the ultrasound tech took her precious time and measured the heartrate, the spine, the head and every possible part of the body, before she got to the whole entire reason that we were there! I mean, I'm as glad as anyone that my baby is healthy and completely up to measurement... but what is it?!?!? Well, below is the shot of the... well, see if you can tell...



The arrow you see in the middle (it's very small) shows you the gender parts that are (or aren't) there. The lady told us that she is over 95% positive that it is a...

GIRL!

So there you have it... Parker is going to have a little sister. However, Richard says he is a little skeptical because they told us they were 80% positive that Parker was a girl. Then we had another ultrasound at the next visit, because the doctor was our friend, and he said WAIT I think it's a boy... but he looked again a third time and said... I have no idea! haha. So, I feel pretty certain it's a girl but, there's only one way to know for sure, and we'll have to wait a while longer for that. =)

Comments

  1. yay! Congrats!! =) I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew it! that's so exciting!! nikki and i will have to throw you a super girly baby shower:) here is the link i was talking about earlier:

    http://feedjit.com/

    tell richard the movie was perfect for our tuesday night:) it's so fun hanging out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it's a joke:)

    is it mean because i tricked you or is it mean because i shouldn't joke about stuff like that? i contemplated posting that but i couldn't think of anything else to put up for april fools...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah hopefully:) kevin doesn't think i can be pregnant while going to school at the same time. i have a little more faith in myself...haha.

    august/september is looking good:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!