Dadadadada...

Parker and I agree that Richard is the best husband and best father that we could ask for. He is everything to us and I don't know what we would do without him. I can hardly put it into words, it just encompasses every moment of our day. While Richard is gone, Parker just rambles, "Dadadadadadadada...." all day long. =) Of course whenever I get out a video camera to capture it, he shuts up and just wants to grab at the camera. But, I finally got a little clip of him doing it, but unfortunately it was with my cell phone. So, sorry about the low res. It's funny too because notice how Parker changes when he notices the camera/phone. He's so ridiculous! =)


I love Richard more than I thought was possible for me to love anyone. It warms my heart that Parker also sees that special something that Richard has and can't stay away from his daddy. We both cling to him for dear life because he is our life. I just hope he knows wherever he is that back at home, Parker and I can't wait to see him again. Richard has been so many things to me since the day I met him, but nothing is greater than having him as the father of my children.

11:50 am -- Sorry but it has come to my attention that the video isn't really working. At least the sound is messed up. Am I right? So sorry, it's an adorable video, I will have to try to make it work or get a better one that is not such crappy resolution.

Comments

  1. the sounds start to work then there is a loud noise then silence =) Still cute video though! I am so glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a sweet post! i can't see the video but i've seen parker say that in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly have to tell you that you have a beautiful family. So much love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!