Not Yet...
Even though I haven't posted for a while, the reason is not that I'm in labor. I have company in town that is simply so entertaining that I haven't had a minute to download the pictures we've been taking so that I can post it just yet. I will, don't worry. Until then, I would be interested in the "remedies" you know of that induce labor. Naturally I mean. Things like eating pineapple, etc... Any myths you'd like to share to help my process along, I would love to hear. =) It would just make it sooner for you to see pictures of the new baby too!
I wish I could give you some little secret or something that would work to get labor going. Everyone says walking helps.. it didn't help me at all!! I ended up getting induced.. which wasn't bad at all for me at all! Its good though that she is deciding to "bake" a little longer and not make her appearance as quick as Parker!
ReplyDeleteMaybe a 4-wheeler ride would do it?
ReplyDeleteDo nothing! That's what worked for me. Yes, I was induced, but it was only after I started getting contractions (they were just a little slow...and there were some problems), but anyway, do nothing - I shopped for four hours one day, took a long nasty hike the next day, and moved furniture around the day after that (no, these aren't in order). The day before I delivered, I went to the Temple, then sat down and made baby shower announcements for my sister-in-law, and whammo! - contractions. So, my advice to you is to sit back, relax, watch a movie, and enjoy the contractions that follow :) Here's to a quick, pain-free (I'm hoping), no complications delivery! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of little Miss Skifton :)
ReplyDelete