Big Brother
I'd like to thank my husband for playing proxy reporter for me while I was incognito. He's quite the closet blogger as it turns out. =)
Parker is having quite an adventure with our little girl! The life of a big brother. Here's a glimpse...
Parker is having quite an adventure with our little girl! The life of a big brother. Here's a glimpse...







Ok Ash, that second to last picture is priceless. Parker looks so grown up! I love how big he is getting! And Collette just keeps getting prettier. We will probably come over and see you guys tonight :)
ReplyDeleteyeah for big brothers!! it's better than being a super hero. she is absolutely beautiful. great job! we've got some family in town so hopefully later this week we can stop by.!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! you have two precious kids there! Colette is a doll! im really loving her name!how are you feeling? is your family there?
ReplyDeleteColette is beautiful. I hope you are all doing well and getting at least some sleep. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good big brother. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your cute kids!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Ashley! She is a pretty little girl =)
ReplyDeleteYou better keep them coming, you and Richard make some beautiful babies!!! Isn't having two so rewarding when they love on eachother. I'm really glad that you are so good at keeping us updated! I love your guts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family. I don't know if I said this yet, but Congrats and I'm glad everyone made it home safely.
ReplyDeleteNo worries about the talk on Sunday. It was hard not to laugh when Richard called and asked us to speak. I'm just glad that the church website has so many great resources, I basically copied and pasted everything :) Easy cheesy!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your new blog header. Very cute!!