While We Are Just Waiting...
While we are just sitting around waiting for our little girl to pop, I thought I would share a funny video of Parker. The crazy one year old just keeps our lives so fun.
As for the next baby in our lives, she isn't nearly as eager as Parker was to come to our family! She is quite warm and content where she is. The doctor says that if I don't go into labor by Thursday, I will have to submit to a C-section on Friday, RICHARD'S BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday Honey... You get a daughter! The most expensive present that I could find for you. In fact, we'll be paying for her the next 18 years... And then some... just ask my dad. =)
Anyway... we will keep you posted, until then, have a good laugh at Parker's expense with this video. I know we did... we are such good parents. =)
(Also, if you haven't seen the massive tribute to Parker's birthday, keep scrolling down below!)
As for the next baby in our lives, she isn't nearly as eager as Parker was to come to our family! She is quite warm and content where she is. The doctor says that if I don't go into labor by Thursday, I will have to submit to a C-section on Friday, RICHARD'S BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday Honey... You get a daughter! The most expensive present that I could find for you. In fact, we'll be paying for her the next 18 years... And then some... just ask my dad. =)
Anyway... we will keep you posted, until then, have a good laugh at Parker's expense with this video. I know we did... we are such good parents. =)
(Also, if you haven't seen the massive tribute to Parker's birthday, keep scrolling down below!)
I keep checking to see if you have had her yet!! Come on little girl.. come already! haha
ReplyDeleteThe video of parker is hilarious!! I couldn't stop laughing!! Travis was just staring at it while I was watching it and then he would look at me and I could just picture him thinking mom, you better not do that to me! it was cute.
Can't wait to see pictures of the baby girl =) Hehe poor Parker, the things us moms do to keep ourselves entertained.
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking every time you post something new that it is going to be pictures of your new baby girl. I'm enjoying the cute pictures and videos of Parker in the meantime though :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything these next few days. If you need anything let me know. I'd love to help out if I can.
Ahsley I was going to call you today, but forgot, so I will call you tomorrow, thanks for the update. Tell your Dr to wait til I get back :) Whend does your step mom get there? Well i love you and miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteThat's HILARIOUS! Scott is two and he would still do that if we still let him have a binky! We're so excited to see you guys soon! YAY! We'll be back window buddies!!
ReplyDeleteI'm counting down for you- just so you know...tennessee is a great place to visit- we'd love to have you come here if you ever get a chance to leave for a while- i miss you ashley- love you
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to see that this post was going to say "Our little girl is here!!!" :)
ReplyDeleteWell I can't wait to see pictures of her and I hope Richard has a great birthday too. :)
good luck my dear friend!! i want to stop by the hospital but maybe on our way back from utah. you need your rest. DO NOT HESITATE to call if you need something. or if you want me to come read to you or something while you're bored!! we'll be back sun. sometime. love you!! happy birthday richard!! i totally thought you were giving a talk 2 weeks ago and the jenks didn't leave you time. i totally forgot you were our new counselor! so i was upset that you didn't get to talk. maybe another time
ReplyDelete