
Here's my dad and all his grandkids!
He's the one in the middle.
Parker looks like he's got a sulk on for being stuck in the stroller.

Little Cole looking so pretty.

We can all guess what she's doing with this face,
and it's not so pretty.
Parker is walking!! Check out the video.
The cute chick in it is my little sister Tess.
She can walk too.
Yeah for Parker walking! We have the same stroller as you (even the same colors) and love it.
ReplyDeletecan I just say I love reading your blog!! You are a very talented writer I must say!
ReplyDeleteThats awesome that Parker is walking.. then he will start running.. and then you will be running to catch him all the time!
I love your blog...and I love the Header...those pictures are so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's so exciting when your first walks. It's hard for me to believe my little Kiley is crawling. Audree didn't crawl till she was 8 1/2 months only. Kiley started crawling at 7 months....if you ask me, that's way too early.
Anyway, I love your blog!
May I ask where you got your stroller? I've been looking for a good two stroller...kiley is getting to heavy to carry now.
Good job parker! I think he's just trying to show off to Cole!=)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Parker... now come out and play on the playground with me and Beckett, he needs another playmate!!!
ReplyDeleteCollette's little cheeks are filling out nicely! :) She has changed so much already is simply a beauty! :) Can't believe Parker is walking already--you would never guess in a million years how his little life started--amazing!
ReplyDeleteWAHOO! now you really have to baby proof everything. go parker go!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Parker! (My last message erased, yesterday, so hopefully this one will work!) The world is so much more exciting when you can take yourself anywhere you want - and just think of all the different levels of shelves you can reach now to pull down books! Parker wouldn't have to do anything and he'd still be the cutest little boy ever (I have to say one year old, for the sake of my own). I'm glad your sister can walk, too. Rand's been teasing that we should film him waving to the camera like Michael did to see what kind of comments we'd get - I think I have a minor case of parent/child rivalry going on. Well, your little Cole is a cutie - she's pretty adorable in those pictures :)
ReplyDeletewahoo for Parker! Finally he is free to distroy your house! i havn't been much of a blogger as of late so this was the first time i got to see little Cole and i must add my slightly late Cogradulations, she looks stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete