A Message from Parker



Hi family!
I miss you!

With the excitement of Colette, I wanted to make sure we still pay attention to Parker and all the great things he is learning. He is great at waving (as you can see in the movie). He also loves to clap, dance, and laugh. He is growing really fast and taking more and more steps everyday. Pretty soon he will be a walking fool. He also is getting lots of teeth - seven to be exact. The front two look like buck teeth! He loves to help with the laundry by putting things in the dryer that I hand to him, and then he slams the door shut!

Parker sorting the laundry!

Parker testing out little sister's bouncy chair.

I don't know what he is dreaming about,
but he doesn't want to let go!

Buck teeth!

Two on the sides just broke through too.

Cute chubby toes...

Happy chubby cheeks...



I would post more about Colette, but any video would be just her laying there doing nothing. =) I don't want to say that she's boring... I really enjoy her, it's just hard to capture how cute she is! She is growing everyday. Little outfits that would drown her when she first came home are starting to fit just right. So, I can tell she is getting bigger. That makes me excited and sad at the same time. I will get more pictures of her up soon, but like I said I just wanted to focus on Parker for a while today and I got a lot of cute pictures of him and his developing personality. He's doing great and it's hard to imagine how small he used to be!

Comments

  1. what a life! i love your family! parker is getting big! it's ok about chubby feet LIv's getting them too. Collette is cutie!! i can't believe it! i was going to write something else but i totally spaced it! good to see you at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker is cute! I love the double stroller pictures - so sweet! Okay, I'm a little behind and I'm sure a ton of other people wrote about this, but I hear you on the emotional draining-ness of having two (and yes, there are people with twelve children who would laugh at this), but it's hard! Especially when they're so little and needy! But, you're doing great and it just takes some time to get used to the changes. As far as the baby fat goes, I was terrified that I would keep the 50lbs that I had gained with Michael. It didn't go nearly as fast for me, as it did with Elise, and I felt a lot like Buddha. It wasn't until last month that I fit into non-maternity jeans (and I'm still not back to what I was before). It takes time!! So don't be so hard on yourself :) You're gorgeous and you're a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! I was so excited to learn today that I am one of your visiting teachers! You probably knew that already, but I'm so excited to get to know you better!
    P.S. your children are ADORABLE! I'd eat them up, but you'd probably be upset!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just reading back on some of my old posts. About three months back you left a comment on my post about the girls i babysit. You said "Maybe you will have twin girls next" It made me laugh, due to the situation I am in now =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!