at it again...

I love this picture of Richard and the kids because of what it means to me. These are my three most favorite people on the planet. This encompasses the complete source of my daily happiness in life. The best part is that they are all happy in the picture too. Richard had just gotten home and even Colette was smiling uncontrollably to hear Daddy's voice. I absolutely love it. Richard has never looked more handsome than when he is holding our children.

So, I did it again. I tried to spike up Parker's hair - but this time was slightly more successful. See?


But, the hair on his head isn't all that's growing. He's getting some man fuzz on his face already. Or maybe that's his new favorite breakfast - Frosted Miniwheats.


This is a crazy picture of Parker sleeping at night. He is getting into the weirdest positions! He usually has his butt sticking up as high as it can go, but now he's learned to prop his feet up on the bars. What a kid.
What happened to my little baby boy. He looks HUGE in his crib. And by the way, I can't WAIT for Halloween. Sorry, I won't be posting a "Halloween Preview," you'll just have to wait to see Parker in his adorable costume. =)


And finally, this video isn't the best quality, but it is really cute. It is Richard and Colette playing. Richard wants her to be a contender.


Comments

  1. That video is hilarious!! How cute is she :) Elise sleeps with her feet in the bars, too! And that Parker is a pretty good looking kid :) Tell him he can borrow Rand's razor anytime...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family!! I love Parker's man-fuzz...he's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash! YOu make me want my little girl now! I love that picture of Richard and the babes.... There really is something that makes you love your husband more when you see them as a father huh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just laughed out loud TWICE! once at parker's hair pics and then at his "whiskers"! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well...my neice says that olivia has grandpa fuzz! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cure babys =) Yeah.. I think you might have to wait a little longer for more hair before you can get a good spiky hair style for parker. ;) I remember Rylie use to always sleep with either a hand or foot outside the crip... I miss that. You will miss all those cute small things as they get older. They will come up with new cute things to enjoy though =) Hope you are doing well. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!