Happy Haunting!
You shouldn't be surprised that I'm about to post Halloween pictures. I know, you can read me like a book! Anyway, here's the cuties:
This is Parker as Pooh bear dressed as a Hunny pot. got that?
This is Parker as Pooh dressed up as a Hunny pot saying his nightly prayers! haha... He's so random...
Then we picked up this little cutie in a pumpkin patch.We will call her Colette and keep her for good!
Nice close up...Not so nice close up...
Richard and I went as Hillbillies. We blacked out our teeth, smeared our faces with dirt, rolled up our jeans, went barefoot (until I was freezing and put on my snow boots) and yes, I even have leaves in my hair.
I also made Ooey Gooey cinnamon rolls - my FIRST try!
Please, stop drooling on my blog...
Although, I feel that people at the Halloween party were a little deterred since the colored frosting makes them look like they are covered in slime. =) More for me.
Scary Family!




Ash you guys were so cute tonight! I loved the kids outfits especially! Too bad Parker didn't care for Beckett's face paint too much :( Now that we are all healthy again we need to hang out! I miss YA
ReplyDeleteyou guys look great =) Great job on the cinnomon rools. I bet they were good. hehe That is great you and Richard dressed up! I wonder if I could talk Derek into dressing up next year hmm... Hope you are staying warm in Rexburg.
ReplyDeleteU all look sooo cute!! I love U tons!! & p.s. I would eat the heck out of those cinnamon rolls!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so awesome! I was looking at Colette in church today and I can't believe how big she is getting! You have a beautiful little family. You both inspire me to be better.
ReplyDeleteGosh I love your family! It's awesome that you ALL dressed up. I can never get Brian to dress up. Maybe, if it's okay with you, I can still your Hillbilly idea and he'll dress up next year. Your kids are so cute and I wish I could have seen them in person. And I couldn't help it but I drolled on my computer.....I think I'm going to make sticky buns now. :)
ReplyDeletethose sticky buns looked way good. the green incing sounds like a yummy idea too! good for halloween and st pattys! i might just have to steal that from you! well i have to go get a towel now to clean up my drool...you know how to make a prego lady hungry!
ReplyDelete