Favorite Things
1. I love how Colette smiles now all the time. Except of course when we want to take her picture!
2. I love when Richard can make Parker laugh so hard that he almost wheezes like an old man. It's pretty funny, and it's usually late at night when the little guy is pretty tired.
3. I love when it's time for Parker to eat I feel obligated to put a bib on him, and since they are still the tiny newborn baby bibs from when he first started eating rice cereal, Parker just rips it off with his pinky finger and looks at me like, "Mom, are you joking? This bib can't handle me!"
4. I love that I was waiting and waiting for the beautiful fall leaves to come to take cute family pictures. Then I woke up this morning and... it... was... SNOWING! Luckily we snagged a few snapshots at Uncle Randy and Aunt Sonia's inbetween conference sessions... yesterday. Phew. good timing. And since it snowed this morning, I bolted to the store (like a squirrel) to get all my "supplies" aka enough food for WEEKS so I don't have to leave my house until things defrost.
5. I love SLIM-FAST! It gives me lots of energy when I drink one in the morning. I also love that whether it works or not, whenever I drink one I feel like I'm losing weight! haha. However, I went to the doctor recently (stoked to be weighed) and hear the doctor say, "Wow, you've already lost all your baby weight!" But in actuality I... only... lost... 2... pounds! However, I won't let this get me down... because I am losing weight. S L O W L Y, but surely.
6. I love that when LISA, Miss "I love to torture children," asks Christian to put a funnel down his pants, he willingly does it. He deserves a wet crotch. (Just kidding about the torturing kids bit, Lisa)
7. I also love pictures of my kids... so I will show them to you now (I know you just scanned all the words anyway and skipped right to the pictures.)
2. I love when Richard can make Parker laugh so hard that he almost wheezes like an old man. It's pretty funny, and it's usually late at night when the little guy is pretty tired.
3. I love when it's time for Parker to eat I feel obligated to put a bib on him, and since they are still the tiny newborn baby bibs from when he first started eating rice cereal, Parker just rips it off with his pinky finger and looks at me like, "Mom, are you joking? This bib can't handle me!"
4. I love that I was waiting and waiting for the beautiful fall leaves to come to take cute family pictures. Then I woke up this morning and... it... was... SNOWING! Luckily we snagged a few snapshots at Uncle Randy and Aunt Sonia's inbetween conference sessions... yesterday. Phew. good timing. And since it snowed this morning, I bolted to the store (like a squirrel) to get all my "supplies" aka enough food for WEEKS so I don't have to leave my house until things defrost.
5. I love SLIM-FAST! It gives me lots of energy when I drink one in the morning. I also love that whether it works or not, whenever I drink one I feel like I'm losing weight! haha. However, I went to the doctor recently (stoked to be weighed) and hear the doctor say, "Wow, you've already lost all your baby weight!" But in actuality I... only... lost... 2... pounds! However, I won't let this get me down... because I am losing weight. S L O W L Y, but surely.
6. I love that when LISA, Miss "I love to torture children," asks Christian to put a funnel down his pants, he willingly does it. He deserves a wet crotch. (Just kidding about the torturing kids bit, Lisa)
7. I also love pictures of my kids... so I will show them to you now (I know you just scanned all the words anyway and skipped right to the pictures.)
Baby it's Cold Outside...
i would love to lose 10 lbs still. oh, well. when i'm not nursing it will come off. hopefully i will not eat everything in sight. so are you in need of some cookies? we are making some for FHE.
ReplyDeletehaha this post was really cute i liked it alot. your kids are such cutie's.
ReplyDeleteyou're such a funny writer! i love reading you blog and i especially love looking at cute pics of you kiddies! i can totally see parker having an attitude about his bib. he's so grown up, don't ya know?!
ReplyDeleteYou know.. when I see you I think you are looking pretty good so don't be discouraged by the scale! Its all about how you look and not the number!
ReplyDeleteDo you guys want to come over sometime this week and play Catan with us?? We would LOVE to have you over for dinner and a game.. just to warn though, we are pretty competitive!
And you know that website you said Richard goes on.. Alan does too! I think that is the website where he found the guy that made the 3d catan for us!