CAT-astrophe

I went to get my kids in the van today and when I click Cole's seat in, I happen to look down at the floor and see what looks like, forgive my vulgar speech here, but it was a terd. I looked in the back seat only to find plenty more terds IN MY VAN! I said, "Umm Richard... we have a problem here." He didn't believe me when I said there was poop in the van. So we start snooping around. Is someone being mean? I thought to myself. Did I do something wrong to someone that would want to put feces in my van? Or is there any chance an animal of some sort has crept into my car?? As we continued to explore the premises, we opened the back door of the van, and peered in. I have to apologize now to anyone who lives in the vicinity of our van for it was at this particular moment of the morning that I let out a horrible shriek! There as cozy as could be was a mangy stray cat sleeping under my jogging stroller. Of course he bolted out as fast as lightening when he heard me scream. Lucky for him because I had murder in my eyes. So, just a small request, if you don't mind. If anyone who may be reading this has, or knows of someone who has encouraged the presence of this mongrel with food sustenance of any kind, I urge you to discontinue the supply for this animal, since the undigested remnants will surely end up in the most inconvenient of places for your neighbors. Now, I must tend to the above mentioned terds that need immediate removal from my carpet. Please, continue reading on the blog to more enjoyable topics, such as Patty, the somewhat mangy, but always welcome platypus.

"If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur."
-Doug Larson

Comments

  1. EW! I HATE the strays that live around here! Last LAST winter (2007) we had a stray sleeping in our stroller which I didn't mind until it WENT IN HEAT in my stroller! EW EW EW EW EW!! I almost threw up. I feel for the terds. Well, not for the terds... I feel for you! I'm so sorry! Strays stink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's hilarious! Well, feel safe that at least one of your neighbors won't contribute to feeding the strays - Rand absolutely hates those filthy felines; if you've got a problem, he's offered up his bb gun (PETA beware). Sad story for the van, but it was pretty funny to read about :) Parker is so cute!! I love that he's attached to a platypus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy!! How did it get in there? One morning I left for work and when I got in my car a cat ran out from under it and scared me to death. We do have alot of cats around here...but at least there aren't any mice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! That is so gross. How did the cat get in there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not lying when i say that i probably would have cried. ew. animals in general creep me out! i didn't hear you scream so no need to worry about waking anyone up! funny story. not so funny event! haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe I think derek would have screamed the same way. He hates cats. So sorry you had to clean up the mess.. that is no fun.. We have lots of stray cats out here. They keep the mice away. Did you ever figure out how it got in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. EWW! I see a bunch of cats all over the place here. I use to put our garbage outside our door but after the cats got into it a few times.. and I had to clean it up, I stopped. Eww again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!