Colette's Talk Show



Cole is becoming quite the talker. I heard her talking to Richard for over five minutes and so finally I got the camera to capture it. Of course, that was the end of it, but I did manage to get some jabbering in there from her. I love how she puckers her lips and squints her eyes when she talks. It's like she's really saying something serious. She's getting so big! I can't stand it.

I also have to tell you something about Parker. He knows that he usually only has his binky... uh sorry... pacifier while he is in his crib now. But, the poor little guy hasn't been feeling well (and NO it's not the piggy flu). So, I have let him have his pacifier a lot lately because I feel bad. Well, when it was nap time, I looked all over the house for it and couldn't find it anywhere. Then I peeked in the crib and he had pulled down the bumper just far enough that he could slide it into the bars! He put the pacifier back all by himself, like he was saying, "I'm ok now mom!" I seriously hugged and kissed him a hundred times because it made my heart melt to pieces!

Also as we've been trying to teach him to pray with us, sometimes I catch him walking around the house with his arms folded! He won't do it at church, but it's a start, right!

Comments

  1. That was cute :) She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I cant even get Travis to talk that much. Its crazy how fast they grow up!
    We're trying to start the whole no pacifier except for bedtime thing here in our house.. I hope it goes as well for us as it has obviously been for you. Parker is such a sweet kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute that he's starting to "pray" randomly. We just had family pictures taken on Saturday and they kept telling Scott to "stand by Mommy and fold [his] arms." We'd look over and he'd have his eyes closed too all ready for prayer! We thought it was hilarious! and SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why doesn't she talk to me when I hold her! I think I need to spend more time with her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!