Our New Maid
Parker has made me so proud. He is quite the little helper. As I hand him clothes from the washing machine, he puts them in the dryer, and then he closes it! It's really funny. He also has started picking up rags he finds and he will walk all around the house wiping off everything. My little cleaner! Now I don't have to worry about the dusting. (like I ever did) It's so funny. He wipes the walls, the couch, the table... everything. We even went to my grandma's house and he grabbed a tissue from the box and then started wiping her coffee table! We laughed so hard that he looked up at us and Richard said, "Parker get back to work," and he did! He looked back down and started wiping the table even harder and faster! We are thinking of hiring him out as a butler. But the only problem is that he can only clean things about two feet from the floor. He probably wouldn't get paid very much.

that's so cute about parker! what a helper!
ReplyDeleteoh and colette is cute too!
ReplyDeleteAshley, if you read my whole post I feel so sorry for you! That was a really really really long post... mostly for my memory sake :) But how funny that we both posted about that today!! I love that we had boys first... and that they are so willing to help out their poor overwhelmed mothers ;) And can I just say the other night when I was holding Collette I was dying everytime she would sticking her tongue out. She is turning into such a fun sweet little girl! Full of personality.. kind of like her momma!
ReplyDeleteCan Parker come over and teach both Alan and Travis that? That would be great.
ReplyDeleteI lOVE the blue bow on Collette.. very good color for her!
What a good helper!! Colette's blue bow is so cute and makes her eyes look so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe is at a fun age. Hallie still likes to help me with the laundry. Next you should introduce him to the dishes!
ReplyDeleteLittle baby toes are the cutest.
SOO cute!!
ReplyDelete